3 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (if they are pretty large I'd probably use only 2)
1 (8oz) package cream cheese (I use 1/3 less fat)
1 cup ranch dressing (sometimes I use 1/2 cup ranch and 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing)
3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut in to 4 inch pieces
- Boil chicken breasts until cooked through and no longer pink the middle, then cool and shred them.
- Place shredded chicken and hot sauce in a pan over medium heat and heat through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing, stirring and cooking until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, then place the mixture in a lightly greased baking pan or transfer to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and bake at 325 degrees until hot and bubbly (about 20 mins) or cook on low setting in crock pot until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers (I use Ritz or Townhouse brands).